Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

withdrawal symptoms !!!!!

I have not consumed any soda for almost a week and i gotta tell you as an avid daily aoda drinker i have been in agony.

So first, the headaches began. First it was a dull pulsing pain which then became a throbbing my eyes wanna pop outta my head pain. I gotta be honest i was angry all the time and my husband contemplated buying me soda many times just to see me in a better (happier)mood.

I decided that completly cutting out soda wasnt the answer. I mean i felt like losing weight was a punishment rather than a goal. So i bought a sprite, which to me satisfies the soda urge but doesnt have the same effects as dark soda. (Again its my personal opinion not an actual fact). I only had a small sprite once a day and let me tell you it really took the edge off.

Now i stick mostly to water, sparkling water, and teas amd shakes



No comments:

Post a Comment